Yoga Sequencing App
Tips and Known Issues
drawing yoga classes
and about the YOGA SEQUENCING APP
Known issues with the
YOGA SEQUENCING APP
Cross-platform iOS and macOS apps like the YOGA SEQUENCING APP are very practical for its users but not very easy to handle for the developers, hence not many apps provide the cross-platform availability.
macOS Big Sur Versions 11.*
If you open an existing .yogasequence file, it will open and close again immediately. Unfortunately, we were not able to fix the problem so far. However, there is a workaround for you:
- close the YOGA SEQUENCING APP
- open your finder (where your .yogasequence file are stored)
- open the conserning file
- it appears a new window 'Save'
- change the name of the file (for example by adding a number)
- klick 'Save'
- your file will now open up in the YOGA SEQUENCING APP and you can work with it as usual
This workaround has to be applied with every opening of an existing file.